Riga, LV, Full Time
Remote / On Site
Your role at SELL
At SELL, Partnership Managers work with print providers to establish new relationships, maintain existing ones, and identify new opportunities for company expansion. As part of the Supply team, a Partnership Manager will work closely with the merchandising team, the technical integration team, and any other relevant personnel in the pursuit of goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of each printing partner’s business model, offerings, and pricing structure.
- Provide day-to-day account management for our existing printing partners.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the new printing partners.
- Monitor technical support performance and recommend solutions to optimize partnership revenues.
- Track industry trends, revenue potentialities, and SELL’s account management to optimize its initiatives.
- Create Performance Review presentations for partners, including monthly business reviews (MBRs).
- Provide account management support for all new product initiatives.
- Proactively identify problems through research (data and/or Q&A) and propose solutions.
- Experience in Key account management/supplier relationships/business development.
- A data-driven mindset and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Strong client-service orientation.
- Any experience managing large accounts or supply partners will be considered an advantage.