Riga, LV, Full Time
Remote / On Site
Your role at SELL
At SELL our product & UX designers have an opportunity of defining overall user experience and impacting even the smallest details of product development. Product designers are working with product managers, engineers and researchers to deliver the best in industry product experience for our merchants.
- Working with the Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts and Researchers to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new product features and services.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across SELL platform & different integrations.
- Use quantitative & qualitative feedback to mockup and test experiments of existing experience.
- Deliver designs & prototypes in a fast-paced & demanding environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard.
- At least 3 years of experience with end-consumer product design.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills.
- Have contributed as a designer and a collaborator in cross-functional product teams, working with engineers & product managers.
- Have proof of shipped product with your design.