Riga, LV, Full Time
Remote / On Site
Your role at SELL
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join SELL’s team in Riga. Your primary role is to manage our roadmap for product development and analyzing data to identify the highest impact features to be built. Working closely with our engineering team, you'll have a hands-on role in shaping how ecommerce evolves!
- Set a strategic vision for your product team by inspiring and motivating the team.
- Lead cross-functional team (Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers) to research, design and ship features that influence SELL’s growth plan.
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact.
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team.
- At least 5 years of experience with user-facing product management.
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrate a track record of product management skills e.g. proof of shipped product with your participation